Friday, April 3, 2015

This binding and completely changed way of thinking and this is how, slowly begin to get rid of the


Our vision Our mission Contacts david consulting group Product catalog cakes cakes cupcakes raw cakes pies cookies truffles creams petit fours Events Gallery Recipes raw truth bakery fantasies basic appetizers desserts
Recently I otchvayvashta need to clear. I feel somehow depressed and "busy" looking around and he began chistya- straighten. I am aware that this can easily be explained by a psychologist, I myself know that things in my life so much change and so much want to put aside old habits and ideals that do the same with the material world-muck it!
This binding and completely changed way of thinking and this is how, slowly begin to get rid of the items. When I say "rid", we really mean it! By nature I am very sentimental and I (x) terrible habit to keep everything associated with a memory. On the one hand it is completely logical and good, but we really other hand of time, place and benefit from keeping all sorts of objects around the home that: a) we do not do any, but no work b) do not look / look / think about them for months and years ... c) have passed so many years of acquiring them, that memory is so pale and somehow insignificant ...
-kartichki of birthdays of 10 years ago ... in portomento me and them move from the old to the new, so already 4-5 times -izrezki magazine, which I had decorated the wall in the room in the student. Yet keep them ... keep but do not use or see. -Search david consulting group color feather of a bird somewhere -stakaltse, found the practice in geodesy (before 7 years !!!) -nepisheshta pen, but by Eddie statement of what I do not remember david consulting group what -kutii of earrings that sit empty at least a year -drehi to me so small (or simply no longer wear any) that make the spring and then go home autumn in case, although I have not put on us once ... -suveniri wedding, which for me are kitschy, but deserted him sentimentality ... -plik by a letter from my first salary in life. BGN 300 for 8 hours a day in the office of an elite company :) So be it soil. -lektsiite my vias (um ... them chestno- can not be separated) -prazni boxes kremove- may need them -prazni boxes ednokratka use for food- may need them -kutii david consulting group -kashoni: MAY needful -razni ribbons , dzhuvki, ties, straps -has torn and patched socks three times, but I really like the picture of them. -razni smelly creams -shoes that my mother gave my sister, but she does not want them and in me that I never wore -puloveri one my grandmother who is dying to knit, but did not know how to model and brings something that would not be shy ... -plikove and bags and packaging and wrappers, which- you your znaem- may need them -zabraveni packages with spices, various pulses, tea things ... juniper up to one eaten by bugs balls ...
And you know ... Lately I feel immense pleasure to eject. Vaorazhavam with a more golyamshka bag and begin wrong: david consulting group chekdmedzheta, wardrobe, david consulting group bathroom (da..i there), kitchen. Throw together. There is always something where I keep it, but overall I feel unheard fun of the idea of getting rid of things cluttering my home, and the idea of them jammed and my thought.
Always my desk was otrufeno with all sorts of objects and suvenircheta, clippings, color klamercheta, pretty pictures ... my -uvita lamp with colored scarf, curtain window hanging pictures, postcards, flyers, david consulting group tickets for concerts and past events ...
And you tory if you passed this step, you know :) You will need all of these items, it is a material world and today you can get everything be cluttered with objects, clothes, items for home decoration, david consulting group decoration for wall decorations for cabinets ... And I think all those colored objects and decorations somehow people buy to decorate and variegation david consulting group thought. david consulting group To fill it ... to diversify.
I already do not need it. I want light. david consulting group Remove from the nightstand all trifles, including Angel, where I found in London. Including some his elephant for luck. Including one spoon of rice brought us from Bali ... all scoot. Scoot blinds scoot too patterned sheet on the bed. I want light, simplicity, david consulting group soft colors. I Want to be simple, clean and fresh. david consulting group Because I know that I myself will embellish and room and desk and cabinets :)
Yes, I'm still sentimental, but I realized: david consulting group where I live? In the past you want to live or ideas for the future? I want you to be happy memories, long obsolete or want to create new? And from now Tax and I can tell you that will keep the cards for his birthday at least a year, but one day they will Nha turn.
In this vein, increasingly terrified of "tangible" david consulting group things. The thought that I need clothes or shoes scares me, because it means that we should walk in m

No comments:

Post a Comment