Saturday, April 25, 2015

There are also two categories in which people can decide who wins through your vote: Best British


Yesterday January 16, morning announced the nominations for the 2015 BRIT Awards, which reward primarily to the best of British music, but also internationally, since 1977. This time, they will be held on February 25 at the O2 Arena in London. A week earlier, a number of pre-main event at various points throughout the English town shows will be performed.
Best British single "Summer" Calvin Harris "Rather be" Clean Bandit ft. Jess Glynne "I got you" Duke Dumont ft. Jax Jones "Thinking out loud" Ed Sheeran "Ghost" by Ella Henderson "Budapest" by George Ezra "Uptown Funk" by Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars "My love" Route 94 ft. Jess Glynne "Stay with me" Sam Smith "Nobody to love" Sigma
There are also two categories in which people can decide who wins through your vote: Best British "Summer" video by Calvin Harris "Boom clap" Charli XCX "I got you" Duke Dumont ft. Jax Jones "Thinking out loud" Ed Sheeran "Uptown Funk" by Mark Ronson north star foods reviews ft. Bruno Mars "You and I" One Direction "I will never let you down" Rita Ora "My love" Route 94 ft. Jess Glynne "Stay with me" Sam Smith "Nobody to love" Sigma
2014 MUGS

No comments:

Post a Comment