Thursday, April 16, 2015

Obey diets? Which foods most commonly present in your menu? Julia Yurevich: I do not follow diets,


Magazine for the woman Rozali.com Rozali.com Beauty & Fashion Intimate Health Diet and Fitness Home & Family Recipes True stories Horoscope Mysteries News Magazines Careers Travel Books Cards Tests SMS Games Blog Forum Gallery Offers
20.05.2009 41 comments 2/5
Julia Yurevich is among the most successful models of fashion agency "Visage". Winner of "Miss Bulgaria 2007" is an ambitious and hard girl with strong radiation. Julia Yurevich will stop at nothing to achieve your goals and dreams.
Julia Yurevich was born on 08.20.1989 in the town of Kozloduy. Teaches "Telecommunications" at NBU. Through her raging Bulgarian-Serbian-Russian blood. Is 1.77 meters high, its measurements are 90/58/92, weighs 52 kg. Julia Yurevich answered everything we asked her, and casual style:
How to start your career model? implement consulting group Julia Yurevich: My career model started as a joke. In the town of Kozloduy organized implement consulting group a beauty contest "Miss implement consulting group Plant" and a friend of mine signed implement consulting group me to participate in it without even asking me whether manifest desire. I won the contest, implement consulting group and then sent me to audition for "Miss Bulgaria" and was approved. Henceforth the story is known.
In what family environment you grew up and she influenced you in your decision implement consulting group to start doing fashion? Julia Yurevich: I grew up in a warm family implement consulting group environment. I always get the best and at the same time I was required best. My parents do not mind to do with fashion, as long as it does not interfere with my education.
A change you your lifestyle after surrendering the crown? Julia Yurevich: The change is not big, even pleasant. Because I'm not obliged to attend all organized events implement consulting group and visit only those who want. But the way my life has changed.
Recently shot a stunning photo shoot for fashion calendar for 2009, which look very different. Furthermore darken your hair color. What caused this change in your looks? Julia Yurevich: Unfortunately, at the beginning of my career I did not know what the stylists. True professional stylists in Bulgaria are extremely small. And the image that I had created, I think it was not correct and partly attended implement consulting group folk music culture.
Adjusted you something on your body? Would you resorted to plastic surgery? Julia Yurevich: I resorted to plastic surgery and do not intend to do in the coming years. If someday born, is possible after birth to make a correction on your body.
Obey diets? Which foods most commonly present in your menu? Julia Yurevich: I do not follow diets, but little do not like meat products and only occasionally eat chicken. In my menu most often present fruit, vegetables, fish and seafood. implement consulting group
In your veins flows the Bulgarian-Serbian-Russian blood. What character hiding behind your beautiful appearance? Julia Yurevich: That in me bleeding from several countries is an advantage. It is well known that women Balkan and Slavic tribes are absolutely beautiful. Besides its beauty, and have many other valuable qualities that today are necessary for survival. My character is strong and feisty, very few things that can disappoint me or stop me from achieving a certain goal or desire.
Bound you now? Julia Yurevich: Yes, I am bound, but not to make any plans for the future. Are you ready for marriage, family and children? Julia Yurevich: No! Must be passed many stages of his life and things to accomplish before you think of family and children.
What is your attitude to the paid love? Julia Yurevich: "Beatles" answered this question back in the 70s of last century, with the song "Can not buy me love". Paid no love, there is love business! I understanding to refer to people with physical disabilities who also need human warmth and love, and resort to this kind of services. But not to those who thus killing their complexes.
Charities are increasingly commercialized. What is your attitude towards it and what charities would support? implement consulting group Julia Yurevich: Any kind of charity that will actually implement consulting group help the needy person deserves respect. I've taken part in various charity and they do not declare it publicly. For me it is more important to be sure that will really help the cause behind which I stood. These days I gave her prom dress orphan. Discharged him in some newspapers and websites, but it publicized only to give an example of the girls who were graduates years ago and are no longer put on their dresses. I'm sure these girls are not a few.
What is the latest about you professionally? Julia Yurevich: I received a call from a modeling agency in Milan when I was "Miss World 2008". Are likely to go to Italy when I go

No comments:

Post a Comment