Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Rech Twitter Recent Posts London, first look and a mad desire to go back :)) Haul Stella and Dot #


It was not a first for months, I had gone there 14 years but I had kept that bad memories especially due to rotten rupari food services weather: heavy rain and dark skies so how visit and enjoy a city in these conditions?
But this time I was lucky because there was a big sun for 2 days .... Alleluia rupari food services ... Oh the sun it makes life more beautiful you can not find? and it allows to visit in better conditions ... especially!
What I take from London? Noise, lots of noise: the streets are narrower than in Paris and in heavy traffic, with the famous red buses are numerous and hyper particularly noisy, but I also remember the calm in the many squares and parks available in the city, the contrast is quite striking!
London is also the pubs, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus and Regent Street, Oxford Street, Russell Square, souvenir shops at every corner, a cruise on the River Thames, London Bridge, Westminster Abbey, the Parliament, Big Ben, his London black cabs and bare, and yes over there girls dress very light and are not really cautious, as it is in Dublin!
I took a walk up to things but I also used the Oyster card, a prepaid card for public transport (bus + metro) and I must say that I have nothing to complain about transport Londoners I do not know if I got lucky or if it is still well but frankly compared to the Paris Metro there is no picture!
I had a heart as big blow for the St. James Park, a former royal park, and squirrels who come to ask you to eat by putting on their little hind legs, they are just too cute ... in short I completely cracked!
I stayed only 30 hours in London rupari food services but this was more than enough to win my heart and make me want to return again and again and they are not blistered feet and tired legs that will stop me!
I wish I could go shopping next time, there is so many good deals out there .... but also explore the city in all its nooks and especially visit the British Museum and the Ancient Egypt part because I'm a big fan! ! This will of course require to return several times and I rejoiced in advance.
6 thoughts on "London, first look and a mad desire to go back :))"
Hi! I discovered your article when I went on the recent articles posted on Hellocoton ... and it concerns me because I'm going to London in less than 10 days and like you for two days (one night)! This will be the first time for me and I can not wait! In any case I remember some info from your article, thank you!
Yes one day and a half it goes very fast but I managed to see all the monuments and neighborhoods that were on my wishlist so I was happy, I advise rupari food services you to put good shoes as you walk a lot in London and after the day the feet are painful!! I hope you enjoy your stay as much as me and you tell me all about then! Arciellys soon :-)
yes I guess Laetitia is a really nice city and suddenly you must know full of nice places that we do not necessarily see the first time when visiting breeze!
You are commenting using your Twitter account. (Log Out / Change)
Rech Twitter Recent Posts London, first look and a mad desire to go back :)) Haul Stella and Dot # 1 Brand New Yorker super trendy! Miss Dior, the fragrance that suits me so well! KIKO Haul a brand that has nothing to envy to the "big"! If I was telling my massage TUI NA? I tested the natural color BELIFLOR Color Gourmande My natural tips to find a good sleep :-) On my nails 245 SEDUCTIVE REVLON <3 Recent Comments Jouve on Living with irritable bowel syndrome ... mylenemonuniversbeau ... London, and a first glimpse ... mylenemonuniversbeau ... on Living with irritable bowel syndrome ... Jouve on Living with irritable bowel syndrome ... laetitia (ltyfee) in London and a first glimpse ... mylenemonuniversbeau ... London, first look and a ... London ... mylenemonuniversbeau first overview and ... Arciellys London first overview and ... Categories rupari food services Beauty Wellness Jewelry & Accessories Hair Deco privacy Sport Health / Slimming Travel rupari food services and discoveries Archiv

No comments:

Post a Comment