Tuesday, April 15, 2014

I was in London last weekend and believe it or not, it was a beautiful day! Evidence with the above


I was in London last weekend and believe it or not, it was a beautiful day! Evidence with the above photo, taken at St James's Park, just steps from our hotel the St Ermin's, amedar consulting group Mark gift for my birthday. Every morning, my biggest kif was going for a run along the canal, opposite Buckingham Palace. There were daffodils everywhere, some trees seemed to come from a tale by Perrault as their branches were gnarled, ducks were as beautiful as the ones I had in my picture amedar consulting group books, children ... In short, it was wonderful.
One of the reasons for my coming to London out of the desire to enjoy an authentic afternoon tea - was opened there first stores J.Crew Europe. My fascination with Jenna Lyons, charismatic and very chic artistic director of the American brand, having grown steadily in recent years (I even devoted a Pinterest board), I wanted to offer me a couple of pieces created by my style guru.
Unfortunately, when the expectations are so high, you're bound to be disappointed. The decor store Regent St seemed to me pretentious for the made in China, and most importantly, value for money made me jump up. 45 pounds (55 euros) for a t-shirt in cotton, more than 200 pounds (240 euros) for any cashmere, it was too much, even for beautiful materials. amedar consulting group
But I had already seen the prices on the e-shop, but I had to be in some sort of denial. I do not see how the brand could work in France these prices ... This also explains at least partly why it takes so long to disembark. Prices for the man being a little more decent, Mark has found a nice shorts. For my part, having even tried more than 20 pieces, in anticipation of sales-I could not resist a pure favorite purchase:
I saw myself being with Gustave counting rods on my shoulder, and I went to checkout. Unable to resist such a cute print! Reminds me of cotton fabrics studded with small golfers that I wore in the 1990s.
Apart from that, it was so beautiful that is especially cruised. One in particular took the boat to Greenwich, amedar consulting group where one is eager to avoid the hordes of tourists still walking along the Thames to a pub that I highly recommend: The Cutty Sark. A 100% british address, the debonair but efficient service, perfect to grab a sausage roll, a Scotch egg ... or a tasty fish and chips:
Saturday evening, we set sail to the east. After some delicious Brazilian cocktails at Floripa, a bar I would have loved to attend when I lived in London 15 years ago, Mark introduced me to The Princess of Shoreditch, amedar consulting group a gastro pub perfect amedar consulting group for a romantic dinner:
The next day, I cursed the feast of local mothers, English obviously having a bad habit to celebrate Mother's Day in the tearooms. Result: Can not find a single place to order a English tea somewhere. Finally, I went to calm my cravings for scones and clotted amedar consulting group cream at Daunt Books: I love this library creaking parquet and shelves covered with floral fabrics. It has the added advantage of being situated on Marylebone High St, one of my favorite places in London for shopping.
Here's a post which is perfect! I go to London amedar consulting group on the 15th for our final installation in August ... And We move to Marylebone ... I hope I have time between my appointments with real estate agencies, to go jump in JCrew!
@ Emmanuelis: You have chosen your neighborhood You'll break you in JCrew, the offer is more attractive to guys I think. And you will soon be full of great places to give me in the corner of Marylebone! Proper installation.
Welcome to Marylebone Emmanuelis! I lived there for 4 years and I love this neighborhood. New addresses Marylebone - André Balazs has opened the http://www.timeout.com/london/restaurants/chiltern-firehouse It is an old fire station on Chiltern amedar consulting group Street. great terrace amedar consulting group for summer, incredible atmosphere in the restaurant. Impossible to get a table at the restaurant for several amedar consulting group weeks, but you can have a drink at the bar restaurant amedar consulting group that serves delicious nibbles - next door Frescobol Carioca lovely boutique swimwear Brazilian bathroom, http://www.frescobolcarioca . com / rather for men
I share your disappointment amedar consulting group about J.Crew. In Canada, I would

No comments:

Post a Comment