Sunday, September 28, 2014

we say so - it wre not bleached, wrden not accompanied adapter! this is perfectly normal. and if yo


Hello you! A real newbie question ... I'm national group of consultants trying to just build my first hexa ... In addition I have bought a kit (F550 Frame, 2212 T13 suppo engines, FMT 30A ESC, flashable national group of consultants to SimonK, 10x4,5 inch Props). For general paranoia I have the same again 2 extra engines ordered ... Now the 6 engines have the kit propeller mounts other than the 2 additionally purchased, enclose a picture of the engine national group of consultants in delivery of the kit motors 6: I think to myself that I the thing with the rubber bands can probably forget because the shaft has no flat part, right? Because basically I thought that was a funny idea ... So I took the spinner with the threaded rod ... The two extra engines now have gold-colored, larger spinner, here a picture of the overall factual: from left: engine, silver Mount the kit (6x), gldener Mount the 2 spare engines, 5mm platikadapter for Prop uuuund finally the Prop yourself ... So, now it comes: The enclosed propeller (and also the Grne I lack in the other camp I bought in HK Europe) have a hole with a diameter of 6mm and on the other hand, you reindrcken different adapters as Yps. My 6 x silver propeller mounts have an opening of 3.17 mm which also fits perfectly onto the motor shaft and the threaded rod is 5mm. So I elected national group of consultants the plastic adapter with 5mm diameter. national group of consultants What I just do not have filled the the props on top of just 6mm and is thus ensured when tightened by finger pressure must sit centered under the spinner to be screwed. Ifs you do it bld can thanks to the 6 to 5 mm game just "eggs" ... The 2 x golden propeller mouns have of course also a 3.17mm hole but schnerweise a 6mm thread! That is the mood I get the propeller by means of 6mm adapter national group of consultants plate right schlssig. Only the golden spinners are significantly larger than the propeller hub and look everywhere 1-2 mm drber, are so obviously not rightly so. Now (FINALLY) the question: I -bin to meticulously and these 5 to 6 mm at the solbernen bauble national group of consultants is okay and you normally get good by finger & eye centered ?? -or- it is normal that berstehen the "right"? -or- the wren ACTUALLY right which does not drbersteht 3.17 / 6mm and a spinner? It's just the question if I have to buy anything national group of consultants or whether everything is going or what the salespeople I have to complain now (the one has indeed sold in the kit and the other I wrote for which I have the Props wants). Hiiiilfeeee:-) size, Ender
Hi! Thanks for the tip! BUT: What do you mean, this obstruct national group of consultants from 6mm to 5mm shafts Props something "bliches" and your proposed shaft is just perfection, or is it so unacceptable and I can the salespeople DAFR the leg p * nkeln? (So he has to pay me as the waves or new mounts o ..). Gre, Ender
we say so - it wre not bleached, wrden not accompanied adapter! this is perfectly normal. and if you wuchtest the props with the adapters (and you do, right?) fits later everything. Alex
it is totally regardless of the above is still playing! centered over the "adapter" down through the flat pad flchen national group of consultants up and down there is no play and no imbalance! zuminest not by the game for a wave is above ...
Hello! Okay !!! Then I was a bit too picky:-) That with the krzen gives me the creeps, but I think it's okay with me, the driver has about 2-3 mm distance from the engine ... Thank you frs ent-ver -unsichern! ;-) Ender
we say so - it wre not bleached, wrden not accompanied adapter! this is perfectly normal. and if you wuchtest the props with the adapters (and you do, right?) fits later everything. Alex Wupps! national group of consultants Sorry AGAIN ne stupid question ... I get my balancer yet, I tried it yesterday with a couple of "poor mens' methods on youtube. But either my props are really national group of consultants bad (I need more lead than Anglo TESA + super glue) or I'm doing it just wrong, so -> Waiting for the balancer ... In the pictures I always see only the props on the balancer, as w I would recommend for balancing the finished assembly?? Sitting still on the motor shaft?!?! Gre, Ender
it is only balanced the prop. when the then sitting on the takeaway and then wobbles like hell, is either the shaft crooked, the motor flange unbalanced or quite simply the scrap takeaway. and schmeiss down the cone. U-disk and ne native range. usually the cone the cause of the imbalance. and if you use a mwii than fc, because there's the scetch ne the function is called dynbalance. because kannste in gui each motor drive up to check what engine / prop ne imbalance national group of consultants has. Alex
Jump to: Copter General Site Areas Settings P

No comments:

Post a Comment