Sunday, September 7, 2014

The supermarket never goes.


Extreme eating habits or a new way of life? Demeter is the raw food diet: "The more raw the more delicious," says enjoying a uncooked beef fillet. In contrast, Stella: "There is no reason food styling tips to clutter up my body with dead bodies," he says. He has to eat meat seven years and gradually cut and animal derivatives.
"I had the tendency of small. By sending my mom to butcher for cutlet and go home until I had eaten half the street. food styling tips "Again food styling tips the same lyceum?" he told me. " Demeter, 25, the last three years is the raw food diet.
"There is no reason to clutter up my body with dead bodies. Nobody died because they ate meat. We have become accustomed to the convenience, we have accommodated. I have to eat meat seven years. Fed with pure raw materials. food styling tips . Stella, 36, became a vegan gradually, seeking a better quality of life.
"What did you eat your lunch?" Asks Stella. "Casserole yesterday. With mushrooms, of course, no meat. " Demeter ate artichokes a la polita. "Raw, uncooked." The stove in the house, lit only when friends come. "I food styling tips use the oven as a pantry. I put into books with recipes for Raw foodists.
"The milk of the cow," says Stella "is good for the calf, not the man." In the refrigerator, there is always "Organic coconut milk and rice milk. . I propose to fix milk of almonds will soak and throw the juicer. "It is much more nutritious than cow's milk and is absorbed by the body. You should give mothers their children, but to think it will collapse an entire industry. "
The refrigerator of Demeter does not differ from a "normal" fridge. The dish, however, shocked. "In Greece, it is unthinkable not to eat cooked foods. Too bad, because we are a country so rich in fruits, nuts and vegetables. food styling tips A raw food diet has infinite options, "he says. Six months of the year, the diet based on raw meat. "The rest of the six summer, I'm basically karpofagos, abstain from red meat."
"In the tavern, on vacation, is my best. So shellfish, seafood, marinated anchovies, salad. I ask, if, fish fillet. " Describes the reactions of waiters. "Impressed me say" I do not know if it is "look at me with bulging eyes. Especially in the winter when I order beef tenderloin, come two or three to confirm your order. food styling tips "Meaning" h blue "?" ask me. "No, do not spend all of the fire, I'm the raw food diet." While baking does not want, usually my food comes last. Many refuse to serve with, look at me strangely, as if seeing him Hannibal. But what difference does the tartar? They are just chopped. .
Her friends call her a vampire. "I do it all the plates. There parexigoumai. Whenever we go from coop to ask "the ligourefesai?", Or if I get a sparrow say "nice savory" and stuff cold jokes. I do not eat poultry, I have not even tried to eat them raw. I prefer the lean beef. "
Friends of Stella, the saying food styling tips "you do grazing, do not eat." She remembers food styling tips the first time revealed to her parents. "He made my mother baked, cheese, fried, I had just returned to Patras from London, studying sociology, I had already started food styling tips vegetarianism. They had seemed very strange that I do not eat meat. "And what you eat rocks?" My father told me. My mother thought food styling tips he would pass me, but when he saw that I completely remove all meat and animal derivatives, food styling tips closed the door of my room one night and asked me "my child got in trouble with some cult? '.
The supermarket never goes. "I go only in grocery food styling tips stores food styling tips and organic markets food styling tips and grocery stores where I can find exactly what I need, for example, herbal shampoo, some face creams, cleansers food styling tips specially." Demeter finds what he needs in an ordinary supermarket except food styling tips meat and fish. "I find 2-3 good butchers and fishermen who respect my choice and watch," he says.
"It's my need to be raw food diet. I feel healthier and do not ever get sick, I do not catch any flu. Most raw food diet do not eat meat. Here a live enzyme diet. I eat everything. " The reason for the change in diet, it was a chemical diet followed to lose weight. "At that time experimenting with various diets, until I came across some protein-based food styling tips and time, exclude everything else. I started to cook my own meat, moderate in principle, after minimal. I realized that the more raw the more delicious. Now I eat almost directly from the butcher, since little marinate in brine. Pure red meat without fat, with fresh pepper and herbs. " I ask if the doctor is consulted. "I've approached many doctors, who had objections in principle but in the course of laying

No comments:

Post a Comment