Sunday, September 21, 2014

Frank: This contest makes me greatly doubt and I


Men have pride. Poker players anyway. This is a good thing. Under the new prop bet between PokerStars Pro Jason Mercier and Dutch colleagues of Remko Rinkema PokerNews.nl, we briefly entertained jc williams group us with Remko and his colleagues. Frank Op de Woerd is simultaneously Remkos best friend and it is thus not only friendly. Harsh words follow.
Tobias Hawk: Remko and Frank, I am very pleased jc williams group that you have short time. I come directly to the first question. jc williams group How is it that you, Remko, always looking for the challenge and such prop bets eingehst? Is it easy money?
Remko: Oh you know, this happens most often when you drank too much. This time we were in Melbourne and also because I had already abundant in tea. Donnie Peters (Note d.. .: Blogger jc williams group at Red PokerStarsBlog.com) and I were invited with Jason Mercier, his girlfriend, Daniel Negreanu, Poker News host Nicki Pickering to eat. During the meal we have already discussed how cool would a new Sports Challenge. When I was later in the evening drunk, I'm Jason persuaded bet for a $ 5,000 prop. Now when I again think of the amount in question, it is the only thing I regret in hindsight.
Remko: I have the prop bet with Noah made last year, because my body was in the worst state ever. Because jc williams group I wanted to change something. Of course money always motivated so I could pull myself together in the months that it was really hard for me to watch what I eat. Mainly I changed my eating habits, no longer drank so much alcohol and made various sporting activities that were not so important but. Switch jc williams group the diet is the most important thing by far.
Remko: Jason is perhaps the king of coin flips but my four sports do not have much variance. The only discipline in which he could have opportunities would speedskating. The sports that Jason has chosen definitely have more variance and there I could even gain some experience.
Tobias: First you have selected tug of war as a discipline, however, was not the kits supplied or approved by the referee. Jason Mercier doubted tug of war as a sport and got right. In my opinion, tug of war is indeed jc williams group a sport. Do you think the decision is unfair?
Remko: The tug of war was not dubbed, is something jc williams group of unfair but I can only make a fool of yourself here. Because before we started the bet, we have not really clarified all details. So we have agreed that Donnie will make the decision whether it is a sport or not. In retrospect, I think that was a mistake.
Remko: So far I have not heard of any side bet which surely will come. I may sell here also a little action, if I can not deal with the size of the bet. Although I train hard but the variance always makes you a spanner in the works. But you can learn all about happyfreaked my Twitter account @.
Frank: This contest makes me greatly doubt and I'm really skeptical. jc williams group Although Jason has the larger variances in their sports, but I think Remko should focus on its four disciplines. Jason will win his disciplines except jc williams group Remko has talents, of which I know nothing. Also, I wanted to add that tug of war certainly is a sport and should be allowed.
Frank: Honestly, Remko should then appear a little shorter. Firstly, it could be quite exhausted, on the other hand pretty broke (laughs). Prob make bets but definitely a lot of fun and are great motivations to make yourself feel better. Maybe he should make the next prop bet against me. I know I can play better poker than he, but he sees the course different. May be found here yes but what should we rather play to $ 50 dollars, not $ 5,000.
The comments of users and users indicated not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. The editors reserve the right to remove comments that violate criminal or civil laws, contrary to the morality or otherwise be contrary to the reputation of the medium. The / Users / in this case can not make any claims. Furthermore itself Hochgepokert.com reserves the right to make a claim for damages and to bring to criminal offenses for display.
Top 5 Articles jc williams group Video: Paul Phua loses $ 1 million pot - must be fun! Poker pro Harry Rubin resurfaced TV total PokerStars.de Night: Poker Coach January Heitmann in-depth interview documentary "player" hits theaters Doug Polk must at the play money tables - Bank of America closes accounts of poker pros
Comments porki

No comments:

Post a Comment