Monday, June 30, 2014

The anteater i


There was a thought in my mind when I was quite young, that everything written or printed is not the full truth. Later I realized that everything that can be viewed, there you have it grains and chaff. Still later, I realized that nothing in the matter is not perfect, so no writing just from grains exist. The documents that you have in front of you, dear reader, please at the same footing. I ask you to read everything you have to embrace it, but looking berries in your understanding and conscience taylor consulting group of.
About halfway through my life 'argument, in a very good spirit, a good friend taylor consulting group of mine took place. The friend is a seviele taylor consulting group engineer and we talked about a design of a steel bar that can be obtained by an existing I beam tooth-shaped cut and then the "teeth" to fasten welding a larger beam depth and therefore a greater capacity to obtain.
My argument was that weld S may not be too short, because it will result in the burden will shear (shear). He said there is not that kind of tension in the middle of a bar is not. Actually I was with my matriculation a little presumptuous with an engineer arguing about something in his field. Our difference came because we saw different object. He Fig. 2 as a unit, it really was! In contrast, taylor consulting group I have two separate beams seen as shorter than weld S, it moves closer to 0 when it is actually two beams. At some length of the weld would shear. The engineer later conceded that I was right, but it is not important. I tried to bring that different people in different ways to a written piece and I see no way will a reader be offended if he or she does not disagree.
I met the writings on people's toes will cycle is inevitable, but it was not the case; why am I writing it? If the reader only a few "grains" discovered, I am delighted and I know it was worth. taylor consulting group See now but the contradictions of like when I eg. leering while condemning myself often writing snide things. I myself am far from perfect, but still see the error on.
Also I am not a linguist, and there is certainly room for improvement, flowing leesgemak to ensure, but I did say changes must be done carefully, since a word change is a lost concept referred to late.
The termite colony. They build a huge tower in the area where the beasts of each other. Around their giant city predatory animals, birds and insects working together to shreds and devoured. The termites are pretty sheltered, but all workers are excellent planners and engineers. Their city to a dry building foods over a long period will ensure. Water supply and air conditioning work excellent and the construction prove their excellent civil engineers. The wonder is that every worker have all the qualifications.
Their system of government is theocratic, because although there is a queen, everything is in line with the will of the Creator did. They live in an area where all live together, but their city enables them to separate from the other inhabitants of the area, perfect for each other. The relationship taylor consulting group between queen and subjects are love in perfect discipline taylor consulting group translates. The Queen is lovingly cared for in the safest area of the city.
Among the skilled workers move the soldiers, which is also the livelihood of workers lovingly provided. What is the purpose and need for soldiers in the perfect theocratic society? There is no friction between the queen and workers and due to the high level of civilization, there are no disagreements between the workers. The purpose of the soldiers to the holy community to protect! There is an evil monster from the ranks of the community who live together around their city, their apartheid and existence is threatened. When the anteater with his sharp nails, succeed in a hole in the wall of the termite city to make the workers the danger area left by soldiers who the intruder konfronteer.Die defending soldiers do not have the ability to monstrous vermin to stop, but they're not as tasty as the workers. Their actions are defensive and confined to their separate place. They will never be the monster in his hole going to attack.
The anteater i

No comments:

Post a Comment