Sunday, June 29, 2014

previous article Do we condemn the jungle or understand? That Hennie his mustache and his AWB past


Home News News News Opinion Nose Oscar Pistorius Look here Letters Send your news tip Radio Rugby Music Entertainment Bookcase Taaltoffie Recipes Boeretroos Taaltoffie Bookcase Motors evening prayers Recipes Travel Arts Entertainment and Lifestyle Great Debate Contact us Submit your news tip Send a Message About Us Advertise
I would like my fed SPEECH, created a few years ago for my drama "The Resurrection of Japie Coetzee" post this month. It was to knock Nature, and some other festivals, staged. Eric Nobbs, the role of Japie Coetzee interpreted.
I'm an African of European descent and I do not regret my culture. I love sausage and barbecue, Mozart and Laurika Rauch, rugby and theater, brandy and coke, langarm and a jive. I'm glad Anke and Heinz won Idols, not because they are white, but because they are the best singer. And I love our flag, and I know the words of Nkosi Sikelele, and I'm grateful to both Mandela and De Klerk that we are not a bloodbath in this country had not; I am proud of my nation who have chosen to people like Terreblanche and his Neo-Nazis the steed and the injustice to cease and a true democracy to take root, because it was the right thing to do; ' and I'm proud of the DRC who apologized, which is more than one for the Catholics can say that to this day has not said sorry to the people that they do not burn, or Galileo they threatened to fire if he did not deny that the earth revolves around the sun, or for the thousands of people who have AIDS because they are not allowed to use condoms; I love South African products and buy them first as I can; I cried when Charlize Oscar win and her people in South Africa dedicated, and I'm damn glad that Trevor Manuel in this country was born, I'm crazy about Nathaniel's humor and his chocolate cake recipe, my heart bursting with pride as I read the Constitution, and I'm "Proudly South African" and I do not regret it. That said, I've had enough of Africa's superstition that witches believe children for muti murder, and had it highjacking and theft, fed up with the bars on my windows and the alarm in my house, fed up with the holes in the roads and the taxis that more black people in a year kill as Apartheid ever in existence killed and fed to politicians who steal money and get away and live like kings while the people who put them there of hunger, sick of beggars at my gate and at each stop where I stop, fed up with products that you throw away because they are not built to hold, fed up with political-correctness and be afraid to say what I feel sick of Africans a homeland want and do not realize how ridiculous they are, sick of pseudo-liberals who actually hate everyone except themselves, fed up with foreigners neerhalige their attitude but more indigenous people killed my people ruppertsberg than ever have, and fed up with foreigners we buy-coast because we did not have it, fed up with arrogant Americans the only nation ruppertsberg that not one, but two atomic bombs on another nation dropped, fed up with TV causing more families in the evenings together talking, sick of the Middle East and its endless war, fed up with people that God as an excuse to use to kill people, sick of feeling guilty and BBBEE, fed up with the African youth who emigrate and not Afrikaans to talk, fed up parents still teach their children of "kaffirs" and "coolies" to speak, had it paid for the sins of my ancestors, and fed up with people trying to tell me that I am not an African and myself more African may call!
previous article Do we condemn the jungle or understand? That Hennie his mustache and his AWB past James and his horse tail and his ANC family, even be willing to cooperate in the two gray pine trees in my backyard grill, is a miracle. Maybe it's because ruppertsberg we are Paul Roos in the same team played. Or maybe rather because all three much like Sauvignon Blanc from Boland vineyards. But these days lol but the talks. [Caption id = "attachment_4395" align = "alignright" width = "205" caption = "Louis du Plessis"] [/ caption] Before I Saturday afternoon sausage from Calvinia the third time to turn around, go Hennie against the dirty walls of Sabie even fancy hospital. He farms near the town "which was first Nelspruit". He told how the potholes ruppertsberg in the road tires of his Toyota Hilux torn. "Is there nothing that the new rulers will not break?" he speculates. And so it goes on. James stared a while in the coals, he dry remark: "You want behoudendes as reserves.'s Why you are busy and loss., You see how unequal apartheid us all. Recognize a time your mistakes." "Did you read in August Image?" James asked suddenly. Remember that Sto

No comments:

Post a Comment