Monday, June 23, 2014

Coarse food is a must. Man was designed for him to chew, because while chewing, the food mixes with


We all know that fiber is important in our diet. My father was on his way farmers explained that the fiber tickle your guts and then encourage them to do their job. : Lol: Or it is medically correct, I do not know, but certainly something that fibers do, sure. I also heard that the liquid you ingest that the fiber swells, and you feel saturator. Or I explained it right, I do not know, but if I have a dried peach in water to lie, I saw him again swell and grow. And dry bean ...
I myself have a very lazy colon. It can sometimes take days before he woke up .... : Shock: From personal experience, I have a few things about teaching. DO NOT FIX! If I wanna go, I wanna go! All you need to apologize to the dinner table, or yourself for a moment excuse food design of an important meeting ..... DO NOT FIX!
Coarse food is a must. Man was designed for him to chew, because while chewing, the food mixes with saliva, which has important digestive enzymes. You can easily and quickly create a soft thing to swallow, even meat, but a spoonful of coarse food would be chewed! With REASON! ;)
Muesli is expensive, but really, the difference it made to my digestion, I can not describe. I always have a little food, but since I was 50 g in the morning with a bowl of yogurt Gero eat, it does wonders! ;)
Exercise. As my mother says, if you exercise, your metabolism food design going. Remember, this is not a medical letter, so if we are on the way farmers understand, please excuse! Do this exercise only moderately! Do you 70kg overweight, suddenly a marathon will run! If you are totally out of practice, start slowly and with little and increase your exercise as your body allows. Our runners at the time had a rule, and it applies to step: You still can talk without completely out of breath touching. Do not overdo it!
I am very afraid of purgasiemiddels. I believe it may worsen the situation. If you really must use it, use something natural like, I think senna. Vital also has a rooibos tea for constipation ...
About Toortsie food design a flashlight that is shining everywhere, even where it is sometimes uncomfortable ...
Charlene, really?? It's very interesting. I'm interested in what exactly all low GI, because food design honey is diabetic and we both are fond of potatoes in any form. And this potato salad is one of his favorites! food design But shame, he now does rather food design sweet potatoes. I prefer by far my potatoes.
I have years and years (since food design I can remember) suffered due to a spastic colon. He was in our family. food design Since I cut out all carbohydrates have the problem solved, for the first time in my life is my stomach all day. You can not believe what difference it makes in one's life. Whole grain and corn is actually not good for man, few people's digestive process can be, especially the way it is today cultivated. There are lots of good fiber in vegetables, fruits and meat. A High fiber food is not necessarily looks rough from the outside. Everyone said our diet is not sustainable, but my whole family gets it right. Once I eat starch, eg oats or bread (whole grain) I get heartburn. Starch makes acid in the human body, and most people have too much acid. Read some Mark Sisson's articles it's very interesting. http://www.marksdailyapple.com/are-there-any-good-carbs/ # axzz2BPvQqxtv
We doktersoom very veselbewus, also said that whole grain is not good and many people can not digest. He is ordinary brown bread enough. But all fruits and vegetables have much soluble fiber which is good for a person, you may not have the "whole kernels" of whole grains required.
Wow I'm glad to hear there are such freaks like me ini the world ...... I thought my colon was a "DUT" and wished food design you could go somewhere in exchange for one that works, I do not think there was ever a time in my life that I could just sit down and do the thing, sometimes even weeks go by, and I believe it is terribly unhealthy, it feels almost as though you have a dustbin is where Each time another gedamp be more well ...... nothing is working, and if the doctors prescribe something that is ok for such week or so, and then it made me like the stuff and then get stopi truck again and flipping all hope again, food design for literally weeks, so toortsie and AVEGA, advises young, healthy and sustainable advice!!
Dear Child of Africa, this I learned on the blog - that stuff that I was too embarrassed to talk about because I'm a "freak" is the same as many other things which are shy to talk .... because they think they're the only ones! Man, I'm not an expert, p

No comments:

Post a Comment