Thursday, June 19, 2014

Lulu says:


In September 2008, Hurricane Ike thirteen days in Cuba, Haiti, the Dominican Republic and the U.S. pulled. The death toll stood at 195 and the damage at $ 10 billion (R100 billion) calculations. Of the communities along the Texas coast is completely by storm winds and powerful waves wiped out.
The damage caused was shocking. knack weekend Two of the pictures of this, however, my attention. One of coastline in Gilchrist, Texas. All the houses along the coastline were flattened except one. The house is strangely upright like the wind and water is recommended for around the house move, but not to touch. And in Winnie, Texas, the flood water to a farmhouse pushed, but the house is untouched.
In our lives we sometimes storms - in our marriages, families, finances, or health in the workplace. knack weekend In the midst of this impending storms or angry can feel as if the storms will engulf us. The disciples experienced it again. On a boat in the middle of a raging storm, they were convinced they would die. In panic they for Jesus, who slept through everything, awakened. He calmly stood up and with one word the storm quieted. In a flash the peace they entered stormy situation.
God still the same for us too. He can provide us with complete peace amid an impending storm or raging - and this peace is our strength. In Isaiah 43:1-3 He said: "Fear not, for I have redeemed thee, I thee to call your name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you through the rivers, they shall not overflow you; When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned. . . for I am the Lord your God. . . "And in Philippians 4:67 we read:" He can not be anxious, but in everything, by prayer requests and petition, with thanksgiving to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will, will your hearts and minds the watch in Christ Jesus. "
The best way to approach in stormy situations to maintain, to our eyes turn to God and to remember who he is and what he can do. So current peace back in our hearts, knack weekend knowing that He is in control. So keep your standing as he homes during Hurricane Ike if everything around you flattened. So let's make peace our goal and be grateful every situation. After all, God gave us each by name called, knack weekend and we belong to him. Strength.
Father God, thank You for Your protection in any situation I may find myself. Help me bring peace to my goal because I know that you are in control of my life. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Lulu says:
Thank you for this wonderful piece, I go at the moment by such a storm in my life. My son put me off my trolley knack weekend because he has a fobbie about germs and all that he thinks he is taking on dirt. I pray every day for God to intervene in his life, because I can see it works great on him and it affected our family life very much. All I ask is that you please join us in prayer at this difficult moment of our lives and that God will touch my son and this demon of his life will escape. Thank you for each day's verse. It is so wonderful knack weekend to the day with God can begin. I keep you all in my prayers.
Tim Radloff says:
Two 'brilliant examples caught on photo or God's mighty hand of protection amidst knack weekend Shocking devastation. what a comforting example of God's knack weekend love and total provision for us his people. Thank you
Reply
Thank you for everyday piece! God works in a wonderful way for your lives to touch! You would not believe how many times is the piece of the day so exactly knack weekend suited to the circumstances in which we find ourselves as people do not.
How great is our God. If each of us just want to acknowledge that we are sinners confess, repent and stop it. Would not want to be perfect. God is with me in me and I have to just accept it. May God be everyone's eyes opened until it is too late. Praise Him for all eternity.
These devotions "Grateful for peace" gives me peace every day that I need. There is severe storms at my workplace and devotions let me get up every day and going. I am sure that I am one of the "cottages" that will stand for I am very special to God.
Rina Pretorius says:
Wow, Amazing almagtig.Deur God and to God be all EER.Ons faith we uphold. What is impossible for us to know we are assured of God possible. Thanks for the umpteenth confirmation of your promises in Your Word in daily more and more to speak and live. Thanks for Verse of the Day each morning so much meaning knack weekend for me and witness in life, father to answer every prayer I've been waiting for you so faithfully BY YOU servants. bless all peace and joy for a spirit filled dagie.
Hanlie:
And then there's people

No comments:

Post a Comment