Monday, December 2, 2013

Since Christ

LOST IN Christendom | LOST IN Christendom
I grew up in a mainline denominational church. It seems the more I learned about God, the church, the less I know God. I tried to choose Jesus as they said I should, but fell more and more sins. I attended Bible College, and have drinking parties, drug running, the black market, and the Lord knows what else went on. I began drinking while in college. When I joined the Navy, my drinking increased.
During my tour in Viet Nam, I was a chronic alcoholic. I was kicked out of the Navy with a general discharge. For a whole year, I hitchhiked all over the United States looking for a reason to live that I would be willing to die for. It turned out to be a person who died for me.
On the way to a drinking party in southern California, a young man asked me, "Do you know Jesus?" Did not want to talk to him: I was mad to ask that question. Later, nursing a hangover, I started thinking about the question. I realized I do not know about Jesus, but I do not know him. I have to separate Jesus from the notorious 450 statement of faith is like the 450 prophets of Baal, "but Baal's prophets are 450 men." (I Kings: 18:22), all say something different. I have to deal directly with him to meet him.
My only credentials for writing this book was given to me by Jesus when he thanked Heavenly Father for the disclosure of these things (his own and his kingdom) to the ignorant. INTRODUCTION evans consulting
In creation, when in Christ, He created man in His own image. (Genesis 1:26) In Melchsedec, the priest, who has no beginning or end of the day. (Hebrews 7:1-3) On burning fireplace with Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego (Daniel 3:26). On The Rock watered the children of Israel in the wilderness (Exodus 17:06 and I Corinthians 10:04). With Jesus as He walked the earth as the fullness of God's body (Colossians 2:09).
Since Christ's ascension, many Tabernacle had been built: one with Martin, one of John and one each (founder) of each pope corporate sect. However, Jesus was saying, "Follow me." evans consulting
Some who follow people end up accepting the offer mass suicide. (Eg Jim Jones) Some poor return on elements of materialism and turned sorrowfully, not willing to forsake all to follow Jesus.
In the pages that follow, I will undo some of the confusion that has been heaped on the Savior and restore the true image of his holiness and two-edged evans consulting sword that he is. (See Hebrews 4:12 13)
If this seems to be the opposite of Christendom, it just goes back to right-side-up from centuries of corruption and distortion by way of false doctrine, false teachings and false
3 prophesies. Jesus said, "And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me" (John 12:32). The distorted image of Christ that is being raised today can be compared to the vaccine. Vaccination is a weak strain of a disease one is trying to destroy.
Jesus said, "And evans consulting I, if I am lifted evans consulting up from the earth, will draw all men unto me" (John 12:32). The distorted image of Christ that is being raised today can be compared to the vaccine. Vaccination is a weak strain of a disease one is trying to destroy.
Wrong, watered-down-the-best presentation of Jesus today is really the fulfillment of the Apostle Paul's warning that they preach another gospel, another Jesus and another spirit evans consulting (II Corinthians 11:03 4). The other image of Jesus why many reject or fall away from him the same as a weak strain of a virus that causes one's body to reject a full-strength evans consulting virus.
I'm not worried if the message is accepted or rejected because his sheep hear his voice and a stranger they will not follow (John 10:04 5) and "Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: evans consulting for they shall be filled "(Matthew 05:06) HOW I became LOST IN Christendom
My first strip tease show is not a nightclub, it is in the sack room a mainline denominational church. I was only five years old. When I

No comments:

Post a Comment