Monday, November 10, 2014

At that higher purpose we have called a risky goal to make it concrete. With Samhoud we want a top

Salem Samhoud: I am human climate change | Above ground level
Unsuspecting I watch television. Somewhat bored zapp I passed all digital channels and wonder about the amount of dredging fruit garnishes that comes along. fruit garnishes But yeah, I look at it apparently. I stay on a Dutch canal resonates with commercials. A man appears in a light blue shirt with a message. "The press and politics makes us negative and unhappy. I do not want that feeling anymore. I'm completely done with it. We are on the ball. Blue ball connection. Together we can build a better future. We can world champion in life with each other. Stop fighting, start the connection. "
It's a positive message, a human message. I'm touched, but also confused. Who is this man who buys expensive advertising for this message? Where is he? Why does he come with the message of connection and humanity? Via Twitter I come in contact with Salem Samhoud and after some messages we speak to each other in the kitchen of the historic building of his consultancy & Samhoud.
Personal leadership Leadership is primarily personal leadership. fruit garnishes You thus take responsibility for your own life. You determine direction and then you keep it full. That stick is difficult. It means that you hold very consistent with your vision. Why do you do things, wherever you want, how you want to deal with each other and where you want to be good at. That vision holds you and live almost every second. So for me, leadership is both inspired by your own vision, why you do things and where you will. On the other hand it is very disciplined to follow fruit garnishes every action that you have developed from that vision.
Vision I'm fruit garnishes driven by the higher purpose of our agency. Together we build a brighter future. We Achieve breakthroughs by inspiring fruit garnishes and connecting people. So I want to make the world better, I want innovation, create breakthroughs by inspiring and connecting people. So people fruit garnishes do it themselves, because they want to. If you do that, there will be breakthroughs.
At that higher purpose we have called a risky goal to make it concrete. With Samhoud we want a top 10 brand in the Netherlands. So you should have slugged each day on the road. Then you have to make every day a terrific fruit garnishes job for your customers. Then you have to find creative fruit garnishes things. Then you have to keep this kind of talk and then you must above all times binding.
Connect We have worldwide investigation into connection done. It consists of three parts, it begins with connecting with yourself. fruit garnishes For connection with yourself you decide what you want and what you can? Without a connection with yourself is not connected with others.
After connecting with yourself fruit garnishes you start to connect with others. There are three elements that lead there. First are curious, want to know. Then sincere attention to someone. The third is the courage to give critical feedback. If you have those three elements, connect to another arises.
There is a strong line in there, one that is more connected with themselves, is more connected to others and more with the organization in which they work and society. It always starts with you.
Contribution fruit garnishes The core values of our company are: authenticity, intensity and friendship. One of the main things fruit garnishes that I can make a contribution to is that people develop to their authenticity. By the way I or our organization occurs, people say that we work with, "We have friendship with each other, because we want to make the world better together." Companies ask us to advise them, to make connections between their business and their customers. I can make a contribution. But I can also contribute to the school programs we have for groups 7 and 8 to establish the connection with itself. I can connect also achieved by making all people develop a personal vision within & Samhoud. And to do so at the companies we work for. Allows me to worry about connection, thus the films inspire people to connect. I can so every day. But it starts with every conversation I have.
Where does that link then? I believe that I am not the green for climate change. That is extremely important way, but I'm much more human climate fruit garnishes change. And when we deal with each other better, then we will also be better again with the world. That's my intrinsic motivation and where I am also very good. I know there very much and I can make a contribution. I can not deliver the green such a large contribution.
How do you find out? That's why we put personal vision in the market. We start one yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment