Thursday, July 3, 2014

Yolandi Swart: Just eat word EXCELLENT!! Desmond Painter: playfood Tonight Derri pulling the wagon

Versindaba Blog Archive Marlies Taljard. Reflection playfood and response (1)
This year I was privileged to be part of a project that (among other things) creative playfood production among young artists playfood in the local community are trying to promote. This project is part of a larger project: Reflection and Weather Sound: typography, topography and typology which the subject groups History of Art, Graphic Design and Creative Writing from the North-West University's Potchefstroom Campus participate.
In practice the project of which I am part of a series of workshops in which various creative activities are offered and where students get a chance to discuss the theory and practice of art-making contexts. Next time reported me more about the project as such, but today's blog I devote specifically to writing and poetry workshop of 14 April 2012 during Franci Greyling and Bernard Odendaal their expertise in the field of prose and poetry writing with the group of young artists from Promosa shared. I asked each student to briefly describe his or her impression of the workshop in writing. I take it with photos of the artists and photos playfood of activities that have occurred.
Today was just awesome to me! To be honest I thought it was hard to find a poem to write, playfood but it is not that difficult. You as the author, only the reader can understand. It is rather interesting to the deeper meaning of a poem to look.
To write poems, first I felt as if it was an unnecessary "burden" in life. I felt that "polish" unnecessary earned money for. But now that I own in the writing part, I find it interesting because I can portray myself and there is nothing like a bad poem or reading it. No one can judge you as long as you portray in your mind.
(...) So I would have you out there who want to write encouraged to start writing and not otherwise negative talk head to take it, because once one has started you would not stop.
All well and good, but when I was exposed to what the authors call "creative elements". When I went to the creative elements in my own poem called to look, well, then it looks more like a poem.
I learned a lot about writing. It also helps you to make your feelings to portray and it's terribly interesting. I learned playfood a lot about poetry that you can just sit down and write but you must know what you are doing. It took me back to my days in school playfood grades 11 & 12 in my Afrikaans class. I like pretty much like to write and I have today's lesson very much.
Today's workshop "Poetry" I could today could learn so much from Prof. Bernard, of poetry and the rhythm of a poem you should always think of your readers and try to understand, it may be ironic and sarcastic but not too much. And choose your words carefully. The classes are 100% worth it.
Both comments and pings are currently closed. 2 Comments on "Marlies Taljard. Reflection and echo (1) " playfood
Thank goodness, someone heard me. I get so upset when I have the poem many groups encounter anywhere where people like so dense, but the thumbs sake. If their jobs are gelike their content, and the 'wow's and' oeees 'and' you say-it-so-nice "zum Kotzen is dense but close them on. I urge all to selection or assistance or disqualification if it no other way, but the people must dig! And now here you start at the bottom of the ladder; before the nasty habits gevetig is. I rejoice ye every digters'closet 'reach in the country, also on facebook et al. Thank you
Letters Boxing Kerneels Breytenbach. PEN Afrikaans. Competition: The lykdig new on Versindaba Lykdig 25: fine porcelain as Lykdig 24: With regret Interview with Danie Marais Lykdig 23: Peter Blum Luuk Gruwez. A remake of the creation Lykdig 22: Garden playfood of estuaries Lykdig 21: Lykdig: Ingrid Jonker - a portrait Lykdig 20: kersiewit: dorothy parker Competition: The Lykdig Lykdig 25: delicate as porcelain Lykdig 24: With regret Lykdig 23: Peter Blum Lykdig 22: Garden of estuaries Lykdig 21: Lykdig: Ingrid Jonker - a portrait playfood Lykdig 20: kersiewit: dorothy parker Lykdig 19: Cover Lykdig 18: Frank Stanford Latest Comments
Yolandi Swart: Just eat word EXCELLENT!! Desmond Painter: playfood Tonight Derri pulling the wagon patiently through the drift to Aunt ... Desmond Painter: Derriwa? Derrida! (The metaphysics of presence.) playfood Waldemar Gouws: The bit is slightly anachronistic, but Derrida's car is ... Maria Snyman: What's going on here gekonfoesie happily and with little and bra ... Leon Retief: playfood Hmmmm yes Breyten You remind me of those saying about ... Out Barking Breytenbach: Submitted tanning the vetstertooi ... Aunt Saartje drooling ... Out

No comments:

Post a Comment