Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Returning to the stories being worked on, I am confident that my works is still in place and suppor


[As promised - God willing - the short story The Story of Siru Kambam ready for publication on March 6, 2013 and distributed from March 8, 2013; after five years from the date GE-12 which changed the history and future of our beloved country.] - [FORM SHOPPING HERE] - [NAME OF SPECIAL] Title: The Story of Siru Kambam Category: General Short Stories / Adult Thickness: 350 pages (including Prelim ) Date published: March 8, 2013 Market price: RM30.00 Author: Uthaya Sankar SB Publisher: Uthaya Sankar SB (40 562) Sole Distributor: Media Consultant, Motivational and Publishing Uthaya (SA0184670-H) Opportunity lecg llc to return the book before March 31, 2013 - READ HERE. (Please be informed that NO book is returned.) Read reviews of this book in English: IMAGINARY Homelands (15 April 2013) and The Malaysian Village (July 3, 2013). Experience published novel Panchayat: Special Edition (2012) provides a sense of confidence to me that there is room and opportunity to boost their own efforts to publish my works.
For the success of the novel's publication, I get financial help from friends lecg llc and contacts in the form of advance booking. The fund's capital that I made to print a special edition of the novel. So I called this "welfare issue".
Now I'm in the process of publishing a short story that incorporates a number of new and old stories. This project is also very unique because I sought the cooperation of a number of friends and acquaintances lecg llc to become Associate Editor. The response and support has been very encouraging and pushed me in the spirit of this project.
The average short stories lecg llc in this group with a background of Siru Kambam or lifting the characters comes from the small village. The late Dr. Othman Puteh became lecg llc my mentor since 1991 sums up the village as "an area near Taiping lecg llc which reflect the dominant Indian society and its relationship to a pluralistic society" (Siru Kambam, 1996). [Compare also: Kambam in India] [Read also: IMAGINARY Homelands]
It is interesting to note that I just started writing lecg llc stories set in Siru Kambam after I moved from Klang Taiping at the end of 1991. 'It is very interesting and full of nostalgia. So many stories are lifted; so I dedicate the stories Siru Kambam (1996) with a note "to the people Siru Kambam lecg llc never-ending supply me with various ideas in creative works".
Returning to the stories being worked on, I am confident that my works is still in place and support from friends and acquaintances from far and near. The response and support of the Panchayat: Special Edition proved this; although there are those who work hard and demanding sabotage people to boycott my works.
Among the excuses used by "radical anti-Uthaya" is that I was preaching the religion of Hinduism to readers of all races and religions through my works. I called and Kavyan Laureate Group (Kavyan) being anti-Malay. I must confess that the "campaign" done this faction also indirectly help arouse the interest of the public to get to know my works.
I signed up for the title of this short story at the National Center ISBN / ISSN, National Library of Malaysia (PNM) on 27 September 2012. Officer I know there, Ishak Awang, come help facilitate I get an ISBN and bar code (barcode).
Two days later, I display the information in a blog that I need the cooperation of friends and acquaintances who were willing volunteered to be an Associate Editor. The response was very encouraging and unexpected.
Then, on October 10, 2012, I sent a short story manuscript to the Associate Editor and give time to them until the end of the month to do the work of purification and proper editing.
As I already mentioned, this book gathers short stories lecg llc using a Siru Kambam background and / or the characters that come from there. As the majority of the population in the village is Hindu Indians, the Indians and the cultural aspects of Hinduism can not be avoided.
Misconceptions that often exists among authors is that when someone writes using the "Malay", then the work must be of "Malay" and "Malay culture". Seemingly lecg llc Malay readers will not, can not and are not willing to read any work that comes out of the border.
In this case, fortunately I write in the "English" and k

No comments:

Post a Comment