Tuesday, July 1, 2014

About halfway through my life


There was a thought in my mind when I was quite young, that everything written or printed is not the full truth. Later I realized that everything that can be viewed, there you have it grains and chaff. Still later, I realized that nothing in the matter is not perfect, so no writing just from grains exist. The documents that you have in front of you, dear reader, please at the same footing. I ask you to read everything you have to embrace it, but looking berries in your understanding and conscience of.
About halfway through my life 'argument, in a very good spirit, a good friend of mine took place. The friend is a seviele engineer and we talked about a design of a steel bar that can be obtained by an existing I beam tooth-shaped cut and then the "teeth" to fasten welding sage consulting group a larger beam depth and therefore a greater capacity to obtain.
My argument was that weld S may not be too short, because it will result in the burden will shear (shear). He said there is not that kind of tension in the middle of a bar is not. Actually I was with my matriculation a little presumptuous sage consulting group with an engineer sage consulting group arguing about something in his field. Our difference came because we saw different object. He Fig. 2 as a unit, it really was! In contrast, I have two separate beams seen as shorter than weld S, it moves closer to 0 when it is actually two beams. At some length of the weld would shear. The engineer later conceded that I was right, but it is not important. I tried to bring that different people in different ways to a written piece and I see no way will a reader be offended if he or she does not disagree.
I met the writings on people's toes will cycle is inevitable, but it was not the case; why am I writing it? If the reader only a few "grains" discovered, I am delighted and I know it was worth. See now but the contradictions of like when I eg. leering while condemning myself often writing snide things. sage consulting group I myself am far from perfect, but still see the error on.
Also I am not a linguist, and there is certainly room for improvement, flowing leesgemak to ensure, but I did say changes sage consulting group must be done carefully, since a word change is a lost concept referred to late.
Because the level of civilization sage consulting group of man so low, optimal utilization of renewable energy is impossible. Yet there are some ligpuntjies like the proposed hydro-electric scheme in the DRC who have made a success sage consulting group if it can be properly managed.
What will the people do not starve to come? Eat each other? What is left? Only the strongest imbeciles? Oh no, the solution is not acceptable!
On TV I saw that clever scientists as a possible solution proposed. It is estimated that insects because of their numbers, five times the mass of the total human population. There is nothing wrong with the logical sage consulting group ability of smart educated scientists, so the mass of the insects 5 times the mass of the people, is it indeed sage consulting group better to eat insects than people eating, because then you increase the human Inventories fivefold food!
There are a few perks that the mind toward sage consulting group more acceptable: Insect sage consulting group larvae have their maximum mass just before the adult insect to emerge because the "packaging" is all that remains, and it weighs almost nothing. A further advantage is that the larvae have a very high protein content. It is also the most hygienic stage in the life of the insect, because the adult insect will now take substances, who in some cases distasteful or even poisonous to him to protect against predators. Insects sage consulting group also dirtied themselves with bacteria, in the adult stage. The human predator will not eat now, but use him for breeding, because the capacity increase is a very big plus, the idea of insect larvae as food a boost. Since the insects sage consulting group need food in general belongs to the person appealing, it Logically - let them eat unpalatable, then we eat their larvae. Wow! What a brilliant idea!
There is one problem. The larvae is not a balanced diet and nutrition as the ingredients one needs to be added, which may not be available to the EU

No comments:

Post a Comment