Thursday, February 27, 2014

Dinner on the 18 make abundantly. serunión Especially considering that until the next morning will


As many of you know, I installed two weeks in England. I will spend the summer working as an au pair to a house of a family consisting of four children and two parents in High Wycombe, a town near London. I really wanted to go a few months away from home, meeting new people and a different culture. I am very happy with the family and the house is genial.Si want to know what my day to day explain it.
During these two weeks I have been in England now clear to me that at times when their meals and types of food have nothing to do with ours. The breakfast, however, remain similar. Cereal with milk or toast with butter and Marmelada.
Lunch is at 12h - 13h and eat sparingly. It is common to eat a salad or sandwich. serunión This salad is carrot, cucumber and beets with a vegetable sauce recipe when n'aconsegueixi write it as it is delicious.
Dinner on the 18 make abundantly. serunión Especially considering that until the next morning will no longer eat anything. Pictured are out pasta, which is an Italian dish that has nothing to do with the English culture, I know, but I have not had the opportunity to photograph the common dishes here, including chicken arrebosat and potato salad (made with mustard, onion and potato).
However, many eat sweets between meals. Maybe it's just that I'm in the family, but constantly eat chocolate serunión bars or sweets of all kinds. I had the opportunity to go to a supermarket where everything is worth 1 pound ( 1.16) and was filled with chocolate and churros corridors of all kinds. It was paradise.
A week ago I went out to dinner with a German girl who is also working as an au pair here. We went to Nando's, a restaurant chain well known in the UK. Serve chicken made for everyone. They have many types of sauces used to accompany the chicken, and you can choose how much you want the itching. Eats very comfortable and is a place that I recommend if you are traveling in England.
We send new content by email
Cuina.cat


No comments:

Post a Comment