Friday, August 29, 2014

Just, I have seen Forest Gump, very, very like me this movie on youtube, and somehow recently watch


I stop by ...
2014 (3) July (1) June (1) April (1) 2013 (1) February (1) 2012 (13) November (1) October (1) September (2) August (1) July (1) June (1) May (2) April (1) March (2) January (1) 2011 (12) December (2) November (1) September sports consulting group (1) August (3) February (3) January (2) 2010 (29) August (2) August (2) July (2) June (2) May (3) April (4) March (5) February (4) January (5) 2009 (62) December (4) November (6) October (4) Little Miracle sports consulting group Carnival Cinema Strange ... The Procrustes September (4) August (5) July (3) June (6) May (9) April (14) March (7)
GinCherry Bristol, United Kingdom Nemoku tell you about myself, I do not know how to introduce myself ... I am the same person as kiti.Su their weaknesses, dreams, aspirations, desires ... I read my blog, everyone is probably to create a distinctive image and each of them will be tikras.Tokia "life," and I will be someone mintyse.Skirtinga, but the same ... View my complete profile
Cinema Cinema Cinema ... these days / mornings / evenings like this, when the earth is mixed with air and plans to reveal his plan in mind to avoid the inevitable interference of the nose to the field, I want to lie comfortably in the fucking blanket and watch a variety of filmus.Daug filmų.Apie beautiful sports consulting group people cities, the weather: D I do not know why, but I much prefer watching movies at home or somewhere else but not at the cinema :) Local also like to watch on the fact that they can discuss, laugh, pause the movie, when someone wants to smoke, nose pasipudruoti , pour a drink and popcorn :) pasiskrudinti return to the cinema hall can be a bit complicated, especially if you leave inside the bag [like me] then they must find a manager, blush, make excuses and try to avoid the silence sports consulting group walking door to the movie theater, speaking something , then you do not remember :) I know it will be contrary to the cinema watching a whole different atmosphere, the sound quality :) There are movies that I really enjoyed watching the great screen, one of them about Edith Piaf, I believe that watching it at home, the įpūdžio had left.
For a long period of time with friends pamąstydavom the projector and film screenings at home, outside the walls of a house or the full wherever Fantazia nuneša.Paskui began to dream of film screenings at home with me, drools over how much to rent a projector, so I imagined to lie on the carpet, prisimėtom sports consulting group cushions, sports consulting group rugs, užsikuriam hookah, drink wine and watches filmą.Idėjos and remained at the level of ideas, while some people not think to organize movie nights kavinėj.Taip good people to come to know the company, warm to sit down, buy tea, fall into a soft chair and a monitor ...
And this last week, "kinadienio" derinukas: Skirt 4 lt. Blouse 1 lt. Sadlle shoes 75 eur. Pantyhose 20 lt. VM stockings en 20. Sweater 8 lt. The flap will be placed sweater vintage brooch umbrella [brooch visible again] - the gift :) Total: 128
those wet evenings need something warm. Or the warm lands, or the warm žmones.Jei Look didn "Forest Gump", "Pay it forward." These films are very good feeling about. Another way sušilti- comedy. From the laughter will feel really hot. My favorite komedijos- good old Soviet (Brilliant hand, scream), animation (Shrek!) ... Or shame ... sometimes very good to me "turns" absurd, sports consulting group American sports consulting group as minded comedy. Derinukas beautiful (as always :)). It would be curious to see you derinukų what handbags :) FIT 2009. 14 October. 09:02
Just, I have seen Forest Gump, very, very like me this movie on youtube, and somehow recently watched Elvis "clip" and told her husband that you should learn the steps branded with sulauzžyta 'foot and remembered version of the show in the movie:) sports consulting group Second not seen. Va me the biggest problem with komedijom, I somehow difficult to find a good comedy, it is often even their nežiūrim.Tiesą speaking I do not remember the last time I saw a really good comedy :) Thanks :) handbags rarely take pictures, because I have found that when one grabbed it and "Follow-up to her inability to :) For a long time it was a black, large and shapeless bag, and now everywhere tampausi the brown / beige from last derinuko :) Here it was adapted to the blouse, red, and supposedly on the b

No comments:

Post a Comment