Thursday, October 17, 2013

Rikke: I have not really thought much about it before, I either - but it suddenly dawned on me the


Fruit is really overrated. There, now it said. My dark secret, which I hardly ton koene dared to confess to myself. For all is as excited about the fruit, and it's so healthy ton koene and so good - nature's own candy. But now I have therefore come out of the closet as fruit skeptic. I think simply it is pointless to chew on an apple and a banana ton koene is useless as a snack for me. Should I choose healthy snacks, I eat carrots far rather than bulbs. Vegetables I love namely, real and unconditional. They have too long been the fruit's shadow, as its somewhat prosaic cousin from the country, but of me get the double thumbs up. Processed fruit might work. I struggle to eat breakfast ton koene and a smoothie works perfectly in place. Likewise, I like fruktsorbeter, fruit salads and fruit fill the buns, for example. Now I came way to think of a hilarious scene from That 70s Show. It's Halloween, ton koene and Kitty (mother) saves the raisins, ton koene nuts and some fruits to give to the godteritiggende hordes. Red (her husband) scoffs at her, and predicts disaster. Kitty is unwavering and share it out to the kids. Kitty: "Raisins are nature's ton koene own candy". (Something slams the window) Kitty: "Red, what was that?" Red: "Eggs. Nature's own hand grenades." It is not impossible that the scene is funnier when you see it for yourself than when I recount it, that I take into consideration. But my point is no matter: Fruit is not candy. Not the food either. Want candy, eat sjokkis or pottis. Want healthy food, eat whole wheat bread or vegetables. Fruit is an ingredient that can be used in both beverages and desserts, or as garnish (some apple slices in the cheese, is as good), but with very limited intrinsic value. Let me for the sake of making an honorable exception of clementines and properly ripened pineapple. I am aware that I am sad about the fruit alone my vision, even in my own house. But now at least I confessed.
You have my full support. I like fruit, but everyone should be allowed to not like something. This was just a little original, and I've never heard of a map that does not like fruit. I'll just tell you that it is not just simply do not like cheese either. There is simply so that I have anxiety, and flatly refuses to taste the mold cheese and brie and such horrid things. Those who are fond of cheese, is so very fond of cheese. I pursed my old mouth again and say no! Exceptions are made, however, for yellow and brown cheese. Otherwise I will just say that I read Friday poems you post. Fine they are! 14th March 2008 at. 8:42
Fran: Thank you for not judging a wretch. , O) I realize that we all have our, and your thing is cheese. I'm very, very happy in. So if we are going to share a cheese board once, I can eat the cheese, and then you get the fruit. ton koene Nice that you like Friday poems! 14th March 2008 at. 24:18
Then I - as active (and sometimes manic) fruit pusher to my children - just pop with a history of children's mouths. When the shaft was about 3 years he got a bowl of kiwi placed in front of him while he watched children's television. In the pure joy he exclaimed-Oh! Is it Saturday?! (It should be added that when I told this story, I was sharply curved like the mother from hell fruit that indulgent treats my child properly. ton koene I took it into consideration) siri 14 March 2008 at. 4:01 p.m.
Siri: Hehe, nonsense and nice there, that is. It was well organic? But I'm pushing fruit on the kids, me too. And vegetables. Sverre prefer cucumber in the lunchbox instead of fruit, and thus resembles his mother. While the girl is a major consumer of fruits, to such a degree that we must ration. ton koene It's sort of limits on how much banana you need during the day. 14th March 2008 at. 6:55 p.m.
I'm actually quite agree, but I just somehow not thought about it before. I eat fruit when I get it served or when it is available (such as when I need something ton koene to survive until noon the last few hours at work), but I might as well have eaten dust, really. ton koene But the exception is processed fruits and smoothies ton koene are some of the best I know. And the banana is simply disgusting, I think. It happens quite often (do not judge me) I think, when I eat a banana, this is eating version of drinking milk in adulthood. But it is perhaps a little sick again, what do I know :) 14 March 2008 at. 9:26 p.m.
Rikke: I have not really thought much about it before, I either - but it suddenly dawned on me the other day. Smoothie is nammenam. But banana is break-disgusting to eat. There's something about the texture and flavor together, especially when it's ton koene a little too ripe. Gross gross. 14th March 2008 at. 9:39 p.m.
I KNOW! I would incidentally make it obvious (to the extent I can, drank some beer) that I did not compare the taste of banana with the taste of breast milk, because I've actually never in my life tasted breast milk (as opposed to those who were breastfed as children, ton koene they remember the taste that only that ...). I'm thinking more on

No comments:

Post a Comment