Monday, June 1, 2015

I have finished the Eclipse last night / this morning. haayay serious !!!!!!!!!!! un just say. iexp


I have finished the Eclipse last night / this morning. haayay serious !!!!!!!!!!! un just say. iexplain of hard because I feel after / while reading tastetech it. not unlike purely thrill when Twiilight. But almost the same effect ... I'm having a hard time to explain. though my brain burst. I feel very true those read. When I read another book, which I iimagine also like andun itself in scene of the story and see if she really happening. But this Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer ... strange. In Twilight, extra thrill. In New Moon, somewhat indifferent. tastetech I am also quite prominent during the time that I read eh. Seems like just when Bella's situation when she left. Eclipse Ung most weird effect on akin..kasi I think I just read. as seems to have occurred in very nice / unforgettable event in the life mo..tapos naiimagine mo san or whatever you're doing. so Eclipse.Actually impact on me when I dreamed. Those lines / scenes I read, I thought until now. She can not stop thinking. Dumbfounded when I come to my mind ng lines of Bella, Edward and Jacob. as well as the I Napapapikit moment. I want to conclude with love / ishare else, I do not really feel that good conversationalist ko..kaso properly. So, I wrote a eto..nag worthless just like I feel released. for she INFORMATION OVERLOAD !!! done with part of the brain to believe that for those who read. hehe. haha me too hard. And why not from Stephenie tastetech Meyer magpaniwala reader?!?! to read the series to ... cgurdao I relate affecting you. hehe. odd nice. and because tastetech I pinagpuyatan tastetech the Eclipse kagabi..pag-awake this morning to have a hang-over. NO! worse than a hang-over. DISEASE OF MY HEAD TOO !!!!!!!!! 4 hours of sleep? okay lang naman yun eh ... but not OK, really my dream. I dreamed I was still able to set a few chapters of the book so restless nice. si jeni carino..sobrang affecting relate dun He told her a post ...
"I'm thinking of a million things .. if it's even possible .. so maybe I can not sleep .. so I physically drained eh .. for me to sleep peacefully .. being a light sleeper is so not a good thing on school nights .. nakakahilo continuous school .. "
~ Jeni Carino Yang said he was exactly how I feel right now. Anyway, today we go Mafbex (Manila Food & Beveraga Expo) at the World Trade Center. I just hitch their group feasib Erin. I intend to go nice because I have no case because I was just kidding friday..buti no class to just go! serious. ... We lost away naman! arriving there in the afternoon. The many people! But most HRM students from other schools tastetech that's required of them profs. sayang nga eh, maybe if we go from morning dun, worth pagpunta..tas already attend more we would know what seminars. When we have food styling and photography seminars. I wish eh !!!! case middle. sorted, so just wandering, get the calling cards for future references. tastetech course tasting food & bev. enjoy it somehow. just tedious. next time there was food & bev expo, go again. But morning till afternoon. = D Oh well, I sleep. and hopefully without tastetech first dreams for tonight. i really need some rest ... need to feasib mode because you do not see us.
View my complete profile Previous Posts gay?!?! movies and series have short term memory loss ... AI and amendment day to Bailey's Coke Float Float Modern Proverbs .. stat 101 final 19 going on 20? Happiness !!


No comments:

Post a Comment