Saturday, November 2, 2013

O Bookmark and ester us above the earth and under the earth and on display ... Oh God, Amen expand


Peace be upon you and the mercy and blessings of God and who in your pocket Hatoh the broken rules of diet and days pass and who then and I Otosr the Bmtabat mediterranea de catering voracious appetite and turns my bad eating habits .. Almost two months ago I was committed to the diet and the impact was evident in the movements .. Atntt .. Nomi and even upgrade .. I mean ye say beefy Atntt gracefully .. Difficult Ttejeloha the .. ČÓ regrettably انفلت was sensible of my hands .. They say sensible mediterranea de catering nor bridle .. What we have, and I went back to scratch and the biggest problem I face at the level of eating and drinking mediterranea de catering .. Is .. Intense love for rice and pepper (Albesbas) Valers represents a major obstacle mediterranea de catering in reducing excess weight .. especially for rice lovers .. Like me .. Who eat large amounts of it all I said to my mom .. I Tsuda rice .. Lunchtime express the group's share of the rice .. Involuntarily ask God consistency on all the best .. On the whole .. My weight problem are not important for others and not for the worse that some mans got mad owners mediterranea de catering .. Waist text .. Wish be Bozna of the if يحسوا the بمعانات obesity Think about it .. Half kilo each يمازحني .. If Tzlffine few grease .. if your predecessor appreciate the many .. , But Akdar is written .. On the whole Praise God for everything not chubby relieved or medium weak relieved and satisfied inexhaustible treasure before yesterday and I net in ĺăÓ day who before yesterday over the heavy .. Ml .. Entered the net .. All Open Page .. Action was canceled .. can not find the address of the page looking for certain mediterranea de catering events in the same thing .. Oguenor .. and if people يشوفوا the TV. Ihgroa they might online .. And I am surprised .. But spider nets caught my attention .. news .. recruiting young Arabs in the American occupation army by Lebanese mediterranea de catering entice them girls working in the American occupation army regret on youth flabby faith and principles and ethics .. Suffering from malignant tuck .. God guide us and guide them guys path more what أضحكني .. My friends feeling ashamed for the lack of their communication with me .. Busy and does not hold .. And الفاضي works on the whole judge .. God appointed and help them .. O God, Amen, and a little and brother الزغير the Asahali dinner .. Your brother is short and has the duty and increase .. dish Sfina .. hostile need washing heavy eating .. Heartburn .. Caught the stomach .. Ash on the whole .. Handled the situation a little patience .. And Patience beautiful day yesterday mediterranea de catering .. Gesture .. Revolution onions yesterday was a different situation mediterranea de catering .. I was happy .. Why because my mother Houdrthl Khmer gesture with insecurities and onions, Alkebzrh, Allkhm ate what Aftst the .. I was on the net income .. ČÓ revolution at home has prevented me from entering the net .. And is onions revolution .. Oh my eyes .. Tears entrusted to the mother mediterranea de catering leadership fronts Peel and cutting and chopping .. Badri, the tears you cry mechanism .. And Ya Ein not Tderfa the tears as long as you hope candle
That I used and seduced onions and I became immunity of onions gas .. Invalidated my eyes tearing and continued my fight on these fronts to be completed piles of onions and then been تنصيبي in the corners Hishhishh leadership and al-pepper .. And God help you to Alhishhishh and entered on-line support and assistance brigades led .. my grandmother .. know everything .. do not settle anything, and my grandmother brigades mediterranea de catering supervised Mahmas burned her hand .. Was the reason for the delay in the march of the revolution .. Revolution onions learn more about the necessary .. On the whole our leaders argument successfully mom .. Where showed us the principles of this gating revolution .. From peeling .. Chopping .. Chop .. Grinding .. Hishhishh that we got another to achieve the principles of the revolution and onion is .. Principle ideal confused and systematic integration of course .. This Alambda is ensured mom to work to achieve due to its extensive experience in this area Vtkllt the revolution onions success .. And formed templates and CD .. And put out to dry with sunshine on established principles of the revolution onions break warrior .. Guests ثقال blood .. Retardation .. snore but today .. Having accomplished the tasks .. we must .. Break warrior .. The muezzin onion rebels for Friday prayers .. Friday sermon was about the tribulations and obey guardian mediterranea de catering
(It was meant to demonstrations taking place in the country) O Ahidina and the Official journals of our issues .. God Amen Tgdena .. Mom still sober had not slept since yesterday I went to visit some friends .. Amadgna some defaults .. we discussed in .. our affairs .. satellite broadcasts .. wild Program .. Social program on one of the satellite TV .. end of the Responsible great Lth small speak Mouled .. Debate has raged .. function mediterranea de catering .. delayed salary .. Director Algls .. Marketing .. etc. Toulna when our friend .. Was watching the time .. True .. who Akhchoa died he was saying to himself Anchaouallah يروحوا shortly. ثقال blood. Wesley same aspirations and I went back to my house, my mother and still sober .. What Nmte? .. No Takh .. Tech .. Tak .. dinner .. dinner .. Crushed mediterranea de catering eggs .. Praise snack Allah who Otamnah and Osaganah and Rozknah without about me powerless heard the mother and is reciting the Koran ask me .. Mafsh the new news? .. ish conditions of the street? Calm and thankfully channels boring .. Programs boring .. sleep .. ÍÇááĺ Hello say Ochkr, and I Fame and does not .. God knows .. I think I ask my mom ..? A new day .. VIP woke up late .. calm .. Venn people .. My grandmother and I just .. a light breakfast news bulletin .. Dimensions .. Do we by Sheikh Alajabilan .. and Shikhan Awadi .. The greatest love after all .. طالعتنا channel Almuatr exhibition Almuatr .. armored Almuatr Department and iron plating protection techniques .. Ceramics plating .. The best and most expensive ceramic .. For VIP .. and iron for small and VIP God .. something .. God Agirena from the VIP
O Bookmark and ester us above the earth and under the earth and on display ... Oh God, Amen expand the legitimate government according to the news .. May be expanded Sheikh Ismail Haniyeh's government legitimacy mediterranea de catering .. Testimony by friends enemies Hamas controls the Gaza Strip despite tightening the siege and dry up increased burdens of Ministers due to the current mediterranea de catering situation in Gaza and for this

No comments:

Post a Comment