Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Facebook as a group, members and you can follow. I already gidafotografi.co again with the same nam


Yaşasınnnn months, finally I'm going to go whether the course could not go today :) I did not have opportunity to participate in these courses because I never worked every Saturday Cumartesiler because it was impossible to cancel an appointment that I was working so intensively. But now, due to my pregnancy Cumartesiler mantong I finish my appointments around mantong 12:30, so the reduction in density. Ask those of us who also distinguished by the understanding refuge in particular present course and I postponed my appointment for weeks. In fact, this very sad situation, since I graduated I worked mantong every Saturday to never course I wanted to, I could go to education. Even my vacation planning efforts I am making so you encounter Saturday. Already mantong social life for someone who can not leave the office before 20:00 on weekdays, theaters, courses, etc. It does not comply. In fact, I even heard my phone to get information from callers to my work on Sundays. My brother What is this? Supposedly my own business, I can not do what I want in my own office again. So many times I left half my Flamenco course. mantong Eventually I found a flamenco course Ataşehir'deki opened the opportunity this time I was pregnant then. I review my work schedule after this child. I already told the pregnancy with finally canımın securities. Work work where ever? Life moves ... (this type of a year ago, I remembered a book I read Cigdem Anad / Life is passing by, you Where are you? I would especially recommend the reading of those living in large cities) incidentally was supposed to cross the road because this weekend my wife also was training program. This allows me to leave in the morning course. The course will start at 10:00, but I was there at 09:15 :) I was too late reside in remote locations or anywhere resolve concerns early. You know Maltepe mantong ate toast in the car which I prepare without leaving home :( away anywhere. But I drank at home 1 cup milk me. Toast is still 2 slices whole wheat bread and made with old cheddar cheese. I arrived early to the good of the course, so that anyone coming mantong Mehmet teacher let me quickly gave basic knowledge of photography. At least the aperture, the shutter is released something I learned what my version :) :) do not think I need to go to urgently photography course. Now let me tell you why I came to this course. I saw a letter mantong with the introduction mantong of this course by chance on the Internet. I think he told a columnist. Food photography course on it for a single issue. mantong Especially the food blog, food photographer, but often organized day workshop mantong for those who want to improve themselves in this regard. It includes theoretical and practical training. You receive a certificate at the end of (now I have :)
Facebook as a group, members and you can follow. I already gidafotografi.co again with the same name can be found at the website. mantong www.gidafotografi.co mantong my course Ergun Mehmet Ates along the front and they give. I was very pleased, and I learned something too. Our course we started a little late and ended late. I think if I join again the continuation of this training, I found both very funny very useful. And it will be very useful blog I can develop myself for it. Everything for you;)
Participants have created a beautiful environment to feel comfortable, drinks and food served was very nice. I ate about 2 grissini 11.00. I take the wheel-cheese served because I was satiated. But then what if I can say I've eaten at lunch break :) come and go as we ate pepperoni occasionally take longer :) Also because the course is going to look very appetizing food photos continuously.
Here I'll show you the photos I took with my phone because I s on my machine does not transfer to my computer. The total account of what I eat all day is this: 4 slices 2 slices of zucchini hash browns with spinach lentil patties, buns 2 triangles of cheese 1 1/4 wheel drank plenty of water
All the meals were very nice and it was homemade. And those who provide health care to the hands. Come see the full palate :) Today I have fed my original taste a little too much carbohydrate, but the conditions was the case. Also I could not stand to eat so much delicious food :) maybe you know the food bloggers I met in the course and you're all follow. Look Who was there? Tümay's Kitchen Food Food Excuses Excuses Jasmine mantong Kitchen in the course out and we walked to the tunnel with Muge in Karaköy. Then came Kadikoy engine. I am also happy to have met such nice people :) Meanwhile, for the first time I rode the Kadikoy-Kartal metro. I came down with a cab home in Kozyatağı such a course is over and adventure mantong on a rainy Saturday. When I got home it was passing the 20.00 hours. Although I even installed traffic for 1.5 hours passed I always use my speed vehicles on the road. Ahhh Istanbul!
Reply
Last night I saw you in my dreams Ms. Sarah. You, your wife, your mother is a either you or your spouse, one of your two sisters and me. We were in London, there had your home. Unlike London's misty weather we had a very nice bright weather. mantong Large balcony, garden, white, bright house you have always the

No comments:

Post a Comment