Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.


The name de Gruyter brings to mind both academic prestige and crazy prices! If you want to get a book published by this fantastic publisher, you may need to mortgage your house. Case in point, if you want to pick up a copy of my friend Nijay’s book Worship that Makes Sense to Paul: A New Approach to the Theology and Ethics of Paul s Cultic Metaphors , it would set you back $112. You may think, well I will get the kindle version. Sweet! pretend food That will only be $112 as well. My other friend Ben likewise has a volume published with de Gruyter. That one will be a measly $168 both print and ebook! What is a poor scholar to do? Well, thankfully the folks at Logos have come our aid!
Right now you can get both Nijay and Ben’s monograph, as well as a few more, for just over the price of Ben monograph alone ! Now, I am no mathematician but I can count money, and this is highway robbery! So do yourself a favor and pre-order this collection now! Although I work for Logos, I get no kickback for this post. I love good books and I love getting them cheap!
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
Follow pretend food Me on Twitter A little surprise awaits #PaisleyAnne pretend food . #DanielTiger instagram.com/p/zOKizELcsx/ 2 hours ago How I did on Twitter this week: 7 New Followers. How'd your week go? via sumall.com/profile/twitte 6 hours ago #Valentines dinner for three. #PaisleyAnne instagram.com/p/zGw-AWrci_/ pretend food 2 days ago #PaisleyAnne and her favorite pretend food show #DanielTiger instagram.com/p/zGqsPgLcno/ 3 days ago Finished with The Jesus Movement and Its Expansion, by Seán Freyne goodreads.com/user_status/sh 4 days ago Theological Musings What I am Reading
Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.
%d bloggers pretend food like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment